Developer:Capcom Online Games
    Publisher:Capcom
    Engine:Panta Rhei
    PlatformlayStation 4
    Release date:TBA
    Genre:Role-playing game
    Mode:Multiplayer

[Overview]

At the February 2013 PlayStation Meeting where Sony debuted the PlayStation 4, Capcom's Yoshinori Ono, best known for his work on the Street Fighter series, revealed Deep Down alongside their new Panta Rhei ("everything flows") game engine, designed specifically for the PlayStation 4.

Deep Down was the working title, and Panta Rhei was announced to replace MT Framework as Capcom's game engine of choice. The reveal trailer showed an armored warrior battling a medieval fire-breathing dragon. They chose to make a new brand for freedom to explore next-gen video game console architecture, and so as to avoid limitations from consumer expectations. The game did not have a presence at the E3 2013 video game expo.

Polygon described the game's art style as a cross between The Elder Scrolls and Dark Souls, and noted the working title's shared initials with Capcom's Dragon's Dogma role-playing video game franchise. Capcom later clarified that Deep Down was not related to the established series.

The game will make its playable debut at the September 2013 Tokyo Game Show.

[Screenshots]

[Trailers]

Deep Down Trailer

Deep Down PS4 Trailer #2
    Vragen? Stuur een mailtje naar info@liquidbunny.nl of spreek me aan op Steam.

Mentioned
    184 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    gameplay:

Mentioned
    1371 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: LaB NL PSN ID: LaB_NL Steam ID: LikeaBunny

Ik ben erg benieuwd wat online only in moet gaan houden...

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: DeathBy8bits PSN ID: DeathBy8bits Steam ID: DeathBy8bits
    Fixed.

Worst. Trailer. Ever. Die muziekkeuze met die random stemmen erdoorheen [IMG][/IMG]
    http://psnprofiles.com/DeathBy8bits

Mentioned
    142 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hier houd ik van.

Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?annota...&v=SeaQDSK6A_U

Gameplay van Deep Down, al is het niet heel duidelijk allemaal. Lijkt er echter op dat het Assassin's Creed meet Demon's/Dark Souls wordt met randomly generated levels. Klinkt interessant. Hopelijk zit de moelijkheidsgraad goed.
    Social media Wordpress SEO hosting life coaching expert.

Mentioned
    173 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Pjotrstroganov PSN ID: Pjotrstroganov Steam ID: Pjotrstroganov
    Tov de eerste trailer is er al weer wat grafische pracht verloren gegaan. Toch ziet het er heel behoorlijk uit.
    De volgende post hier onder plaatsen aub.

Mentioned
    184 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cloud,2760490
    Tov de eerste trailer is er al weer wat grafische pracht verloren gegaan. Toch ziet het er heel behoorlijk uit.
    Dit is van een scherm met lage kwaliteit, denk dat we nog geen echte melding kunnen doen over of het er wel of niet goed uitziet.

Mentioned
    173 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Gamer IDs

Er is ook gewoon een nieuwe trailer uit met ingame footage. Het ziet er goed uit, maar het ziet er niet meer zo rijk aan detail uit.

Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    http://tweakers.net/nieuws/91197/cap...station-4.html

Deep down is exclusief voor de PS4, al is het nog onduidelijk of het een timed exclusive is. Er werken wel mensen van Sony mee aan het spel dus het lijkt onwaarschijnlijk dat het een timed is.
    Social media Wordpress SEO hosting life coaching expert.

Mentioned
    1371 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Gamer IDs

Surprise! Er liep al een thread! Gebruik de search in het vervolg eerst even of maak gerust een eigen thread aan. Posts verplaatst.

Mentioned
    1371 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Gamer IDs

Deep Down Trailer TGS2013 Version

Damn. [IMG][/IMG]

Mentioned
    347 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: http://steamcommunity.com/id/illuvater
    Ik dacht serieus dat er een andere video op de achtergrond aan het spelen was, waardoor ik frantic zat te alt-tabben op zoek naar de dader.

Mijn god, die editor was high on crack 'n cocaine.
    "His feet are light and nimble. He never sleeps. He says that he will never die. He dances in light and in shadow and he is a great favorite. He never sleeps, the judge. He is dancing, dancing. He says that he will never die."

Mentioned
    748 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: stikkelboks
    Artikel op siliconera

Deep Down"s Combat Is Somewhere In Between Dragon"s Dogma And Monster Hunter

Deep Down started me off in a well-lit area, where I got a handle on my spear. As we"ve mentioned previously, R1 and R2 operate as different spear attacks. R1 is a regular stab, and R2 had my character jump back and stab. Holding L2 zoomed the camera into a third-person-shooter-like camera angle and modified each attack, making R1 a quicker attack and R2 a heavier one that didn"t involve jumping back.

It certainly wasn"t an HD take on the action-gamey mechanics of Dragon"s Dogma, but it didn"t quite feel as deliberate and committal as Monster Hunter either.

Once I had a general idea of how to use the spear, I decided to venture forth into the dungeon. Stepping onto a platform and waiting a moment created the dungeon around me. And it was very brown and gray. While I understand that caves aren"t usually the most colorful places in the world, there weren"t even any stalactites or stalagmites to liven things up, things just felt kind of boxy. Then, of course, the Hogs (imagine a combination of a troll and a pig) started attacking.

I managed to keep the first couple in front of me, walking backwards and stabbing them as they got too close, leaving pierce wounds with each strike. After putting a few holes in both of them, I decided to try a special attack with triangle, and my character dashed forward through his enemies with an attack reminiscent of Devil May Cry"s Stinger, killing the hogs instantly.

The next encounter was a bit more aggressive. My enemies attacked me from both in front and behind. The one in front struck first and landed a clean hit. It was about that moment that I realized one very important thing about the demo I was playing: there was no blocking.

After I took the first hit, I readied my spear and prepared for vengeance. It just so happened that I attacked in the general vicinity his next attack was coming from, so we parried each other. A series of parries continued for a good three seconds (with no damage to either of us) until the second enemy showed up behind me and covered the majority of my screen. He and the front enemy smacked me around for a while as I tried to find a way to escape, or at least adjust the camera into a position that wasn"t 90% enemy back. When this proved fruitless, I toggled through the special abilities at my disposal until I found a whirling slash.

Using it killed the two of them, but I was left with little enough health (or so I thought, at least'the minimalistic UI that the character wore on his belt seemed to be flashing to warn me of something) that I thought it"d be wise to use a potion.

Now, items in Deep Down aren"t used immediately. Pressing square and selecting an item from the menu will put it into your hand, and you press an attack button to use it. The potion worked as expected, but I also found a bomb that had found its way into my inventory. Seeing a couple of incoming Hogs, I readied it and tossed it into their path, igniting (but not killing) them. The fire looked beautiful, but their continued survival meant that I got a bit more parry practice in before they met their demise.

I kept going through the randomly generated dungeon and found a couple of treasure boxes and ladder that led to a dead end. Once I realized where to go, I found a platform like the one that brought me into the dungeon, stood on it, and the short demo was over. Not even a reference to the dragon fight that Capcom"s been teasing (maybe they want to save that for when you have a shield to melt). I wish the demo would have let me do more than run around a boxy cave and poke Hogs, but I"m curious to see how Deep Down will play with more than just a spear
    En dan met dit,

Quote Originally Posted by Like-a-Bunny,2760365
    Polygon described the game's art style as a cross between The Elder Scrolls and Dark Souls, and noted the working title's shared initials with Capcom's Dragon's Dogma role-playing video game franchise. Capcom later clarified that Deep Down was not related to the established series.
    Een game beetje lijkende op een mix van, Elder Scrolls, Dark souls, Dragon's Dogma & Monster Hunter.

Hmmmm, even noteren op mijn in-de-gaten-houden-lijstje.

Mentioned
    1371 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Gamer IDs

TGS2013プレイステーションブース一遊 *『deep down』(9月19日) (wuzzewuzzewuzze)

http://youtu.be/p55xaGygCVU

Mentioned
    1371 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Gamer IDs

Deep Down 2014 Prologue Trailer

Deep Down speelt zich af in het New York van het jaar 2094. Door verhalen te lezen beleef je historische gebeurtenissen opnieuw. Deze game bevat dungeons die volledig willekeurig worden gegenereerd en de daarbij behorende vijanden en loot.
    [IMG][/IMG] Ok.

Mentioned
    142 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hmm, na het zien van die trailer ben ik iets minder enthousiast.

Mentioned
    184 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @LaB
    Het was toch al bekend dat het in de toekomst speelde, hell zelfs in vorige filmpjes was er een futuristisch element aanwezig.

Greatswords (or two handed swords, depending how you translate '両手剣') will be available as well, dealing high damage in broad sweeps.

Feelings that will characterize the game"s dungeons won"t have just a cosmetic value, changing the looks of the labyrinths we"ll explore. Using those feelings, called 'Memento' players will actually be able to enhance their weapons and armor, even if it"s not yet known how exactly this will happen.

Dungeons will exist in a shared world somehow similar to what we found in Demon"s Souls and Dark Souls. Instead of finding messages left by other players, we"ll actually find their corpses when they die, and we"ll be able to loot their equipment.
    http://www.dualshockers.com/2013/12/...ting-and-more/

The stage of the story is New York in 2094. A member of the Ravens with the ability to read the residual thoughts that dwell on items earns his livings by clarifying the story from archaeological sites of ancient cultures. At one point in an excavation in the Czech Republic some ruins from the late 15th century are found. The presence of a mysterious city and the memories of an ancient civilization can be found in the site. The hero receives the request to investigate the ruins and to read its memories.

Mentioned
    1371 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Gamer IDs

Dat zal best, maar mij was het niet opgevallen in elk geval.
    De omschrijving klinkt interessant. Ik hoop alleen dat ze niet t veel op een Souls-game willen lijken.

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Lord_Vampire
    Werd ook gezegd in het filmpje op de FP. Beetje kruising tussen Souls-games en Assassin's Creed, door het futuristische aspect en beleven van historische gebeurtenissen.

Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Dat met de toekomst zag ik in de G.nl vooruitblik beschrijving. En dat maakte me ineens een stuk genteresseerder. Steeds terug de tijd in reizen om de kerkers daar op te ruimen, dat heeft thematisch zeker veel potentie.
    High in the halls of the kings who are gone. Jenny would dance with her ghosts. The ones she had lost and the ones she had found. And the ones who had loved her the most.

Met stille trom
    Mentioned
    222 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ik vind vooral de armour designs (en de Mimic natuurlijk) t overduidelijk 'Dark Souls!' schreeuwen. Ik speel veel liever een game met eigen karakter.

Maar goed, de gameplay blijft de beslissende factor. Beter goed gekopieerd dan een generieke shooter.

Mentioned
    1371 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Gamer IDs

PS4 Exclusive Deep Down Gets New Information and Screenshots

Sony Computer Entertainment Japan and Asia released a few new tidbits of information on the upcoming PS4 exclusive Deep Down, together with three screenshots, that you can see at the bottom of this post.

We learn that the main hero will have several companions, and he"ll be able to keep track of them. Their information will be displayed in the player"s room via the wall monitor of a computer named 'Sphere' that will somewhat work like the social platform of one of today"s online games (you can see it in one of the screenshots below).

The Sphere is also used to keep track of events in the game and to give further relevant information.

We also learn that the items called 'Memento,' that are used to access the dungeons, will also be useful to strengthen armor and weapons, but that"s not all: they will whisper relevant information on the story to the player.

Bron.

Quote Originally Posted by Tostigroover,2789745
    Ik vind vooral de armour designs (en de Mimic natuurlijk) t overduidelijk 'Dark Souls!' schreeuwen.
    Ik snap ook niet goed waarom er uit alle middeleeuwse armor's die er zijn, precies die uit de Souls'-serie gekozen moet worden. Beetje goedkoop.

@Marco91: mij was het hele toekomstverhaal compleet ontgaan. Nu weer trouwens.

Mentioned
    184 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    xD

Also, ik vermoed dat die Memento's en companions ook gekocht kunnen gaan worden voor echt geld. Die game zal hoe dan ook iets moeten gaan opbrengen, en deze 2 lijken iets te zijn om daar voor te zorgen.

Mentioned
    1371 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Gamer IDs

Mentioned
    173 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Gamer IDs

Very British I say.

Mentioned
    184 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Game is voorlopig alleen voor Japan btw.

Mentioned
    1371 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Gamer IDs

Gameplay:

Lokalisatielokalismatie.

Mentioned
    748 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Gamer IDs

Capcom"s Deep Down Has A New Trailer At Tokyo Game Show

Deep Down has a new trailer at Tokyo Game Show. You can catch your latest glimpse of Capcom"s fantasy action game below.

Deep Down is being developed using Capcom"s next-gen engine, Panta Rhei, and is being created alongside the engine itself. Thus far, the game has only been announced for PlayStation 4, and will be a free-to-play title when it is released.

A beta for Deep Down will be held sometime in 2015.

the game has only been announced for PlayStation 4, and will be a free-to-play title when it is released.
    [IMG][/IMG][IMG][/IMG][IMG][/IMG]

Mentioned
    234 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: 76561198014917105
    Welkom in het heden Stikkel. Nieuws was al een tijdje uit. Tot het duidelijk is wat de 'catch' gaat zijn weet ik eigenlijk niet wat ik er van vinden moet.
    https://baukereg.itch.io/someone-called-for-an-ambulance

Mentioned
    1371 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Gamer IDs

Dat wisten we inderdaad al even. Sowieso is het nog maar afwachten of hij hierheen komt (...).

Mentioned
    748 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Gamer IDs

En waarom zetten de heren dat dan niet hier ff neer?!?!

Mentioned
    1371 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Gamer IDs

Deep Down has “not been completely given up on,” says Ono

Capcom hasn’t given up on Deep Down, according to Yoshinori Ono.

Speaking in an interview with Eurogamer, Yoshinori Ono said while the original development team is no longer together, Capcom may still give us Deep Down at some point.

“It’s not been completely given up on,” said Ono. “Every year we examine titles we’re doing in future, and we bring up projects to approve and move forward.

“There’s not much I can say about it, but if you’ve noticed we’ve kept the trademark it means we haven’t given up on the title completely.”

Last we heard, Capcom re-registered the trademark in 2017 but this is the first time we’ve heard any information on whether the game was still in development or not in ages.

Deep Down was first shown during the PlayStation reveal back in 2013, and while a few gameplay videos were released afterward, the only news on the game were trademarks continuing to crop up.

It seems the company wants to maintain the trademark in case it decided to revisit the project at some point. Hopefully, it will, because it looked rather cool in our opinion.
    bron

Mentioned
    1371 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Gamer IDs

Mentioned
    1371 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Gamer IDs

Capcom Renews Deep Down Trademark

Deep Down is still holding out hope for a release into the market. Despite being nearly ten years now since the game was first revealed by Capcom, the studio is not giving up on the IP. If you dont recall Deep Down then we wouldnt fault you. At first, the game was quite a hyped-up release as it was first showcased in 2013 where it was set to be a PlayStation 4 exclusive. It also had a quite the anticipation release for the console as it was set to be a free-to-play title for the console platform early into the launch cycle of the console.

Overall, Deep Down was a dungeon crawler and while we didnt get too many details on the title, it would seem that players would be traveling back in time and venturing in different civilizations. However, the game was constantly pushed back and years later, the IP would get renewed by Capcom. In fact, last year we heard a statement from Yoshinori Ono, the developer behind the game, had stated that there was no team originally intact from when the game was announced, however, the title was not completely given home up yet.

That doesnt mean that there wouldnt be a change in the near future in the title being dropped, but today were finding out that Deep Downs trademark was renewed by Capcom once again. Perhaps this game would see a launch into the market for the PlayStation 5 or it may be completely reworked for a different game and the name is kept for the project.

At any rate, if you were hoping to see this game release, it looks like Capcom is still potentially reviewing the possibility of getting a game out with the title Deep Down. Whether thats the same title that they had envisioned originally or something completely different remains to be seen.
    bron

Mentioned
    656 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Capcom moet kappen met trollen

Mentioned
    184 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Let it die.

Kom gewoon met Dragon's Dogma 2