Thread: [Multi] Remnant: From the Ashes

Mentioned
    1234 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: LaB NL PSN ID: LaB_NL Steam ID: LikeaBunny

[Multi] Remnant: From the Ashes

In development by Gunfire Games, the studio behind Darksiders 3, Remnant: From the Ashes is a survival-action shooter featuring dynamic worlds, intense combat and strategic co-op. The game transports players to a bleak future where Earth has been overrun by extradimensional beings. Humanity's last hope for survival is to flee to alternate dimensions for safety, and to uncover what these mysterious beings are after. Remnant: From the Ashes is scheduled to release in 2019 on PC, Xbox One and PlayStationģ4.

Remnant: From the Ashes is a third-person survival-action game set in a post-apocalyptic world overrun by mythical creatures. The game provides players and up to three of their friends with a unique, customizable gameplay experience filled with intense shooting and melee combat, gear and weapon crafting, character progression and dynamically-generated levels that offer an infinite number of ways to explore and take on deadly monsters and epic bosses.

• FIGHT. ADAPT. OVERCOME. Ė Each world will presents new challenges and perils to overcome. Throughout their journey, players will encounter dozens of monsters unique to each environment. Fight tooth-and-nail against creatures both big and small - from towering behemoths the size of buildings to countless hordes of small, deadly terrors. AdaptÖ or die trying.
    • EXPLORE FANTASTIC, TERRIFYING REALMS Ė Explore beautiful, dynamically-generated worlds Ė each with their own unique creatures and environmental challenges. Gain experience and adapt new strategies to survive the dangers of each world.
    • CRAFT. UPGRADE. SPECIALIZE. Ė Band together with others to improve chances of survival. Protect and befriend skilled tradesmen and offer them the safety of a home base. In turn, they will offer valuable skills and resources for upgrades, crafting and enhancements for weapons and gear.
    • STRENGTH IN NUMBERS Ė The Root are ruthless and deadly. To stand a chance, players will need help - they need a Team. In Remnant: From the Ashes, players can group with up to three other survivors. There are multiple hero archetypes to choose from, each designed with unique skills and advantages to help the group survive.

Perfect World
    Official
    Vragen? Stuur een mailtje naar info@liquidbunny.nl of spreek me aan op Steam.

Mentioned
    172 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: 76561198014917105
    Ik moet somehow aan hellgate london denken.

Mentioned
    1234 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by Baukereg View Post
    Ik moet somehow aan hellgate london denken.
    Ja, die vibe voelde ik ook wel.

Mentioned
    1234 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Gamer IDs

Mentioned
    1234 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Gamer IDs

Mentioned
    1234 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Gamer IDs

Remnant: From the Ashes is a secret-filled shooter with an unlikely inspiration: Terraria

Gunfire Games wants Remnant to keep you hooked run after run, as each one reveals new discoveries.

The last game name I expect Gunfire Games president David Adams to drop is Terraria. We're talking about Remnant: From the Ashes, his studio's attempt to make a big, deeply replayable third person shooter. Every quest, area, and boss fight is hand-designed, but the world you explore will be stitched together with procedural generation, so every run will be different. "Honestly, the game that inspired us the most was Terraria," Adams says. That's a surprise, coming from the team that made the Darksiders series—but it makes sense pretty quick.

"Obviously, [Remnant] is a completely different game than that," Adams says. "But there was a really good sense of exploration and adventure in that game. So we [thought] hey, if there was a full 3D game with RPG elements and all this stuff, but had that same level of exploration and secrets, that'd be super cool. That's where it started a million years ago."

The same way they would in an adventure game like Darksiders, Remnant's designers are trying to pack the game full of secrets, some begging to be discovered, others more deeply hidden.

Adams tells me he has a hard time playing any game on New Game+, because once he knows what to expect, he loses interest. But their team loves to make exploration-driven adventure games, like Darksiders. Procedural generation—and packing the world with secrets—was the answer for doing both.

That Makes Remnant: From the Ashes sort of a weird hybrid of loot-driven games like Destiny and Diablo, designed to be endlessly repeated, and more traditional, linear games. When the game generates a world for you, the layouts of the environments will be different, and there's no telling what quests will be available or what other quests they'll connect to. And because there's a layer of meta progression in Remnant, where you go back to your main hub before "rolling" a new world to explore, progress between related quests can end up carrying over between runs.

It sounds like a clever mix of a more traditional singleplayer adventure and a game like Diablo, where story events are the same but the layout of a level changes every time.

(Image credit: Gunfire Games)

Adams gives me an example: You run into an old man out in the world, who seems like a normal merchant at first, but depending on how you interact with him you can get his pocket watch. If you have that watch when you meet his son, who is actually a mini boss, things will go very differently than they would otherwise.

"That quest is a great example, because it actually has three potential outcomes depending on if you're playing in multiplayer, if you're playing in solo, if you found his father and you have the pocket watch," he says. "A lot of these quests have multiple ways to play out, depending on what else generated in the world or what else you've done in the world... We have different ways of tying the quest into the random generation system so that it knows, for instance, if one quest is a dependency of another quest, or if it's a loose dependency, meaning they're linked but they don't have to necessarily be on the same world."

The same way they would in an adventure game like Darksiders, Remnant's designers are trying to pack the game full of secrets, some begging to be discovered, others more deeply hidden. For example, every boss will drop an alternate award if you defeat it a certain way, but it's not as simple as, say, Monster Hunter, where if you slice off a tail during the battle you get an extra monster part.

"We didn't want to be like, oh, you shoot the tail off of this creature and it gives you a boss weapon, and that's how it is on every boss," Adams says. "We do that shtick once, and then every boss breaks it up."

Some secrets will take you through multiple runs, quests and puzzles with multiple outcomes that play into the procedural generation. Even though the game is, as Adams points out, moment-to-moment mostly a co-op shooter, piecing together those solutions and alternate paths will hopefully go a long way towards luring in players like me who prefer discovery over grinding levels again and again. In the couple hours of Remnant: From the Ashes I played at a preview event, the environments felt a little empty, a little generically post-apocalyptic, but talking to Adams has me interested in looking at them more closely.

Again, it comes back to Terraria.

"I remember one of the defining moments was, 'you think there's islands up in the clouds?' 'I don't know, let's build a giant ladder,'" says Adams. "And there were actually islands up in the clouds, which was an amazing moment."

At Gunfire Games there's an office bet on how long some of the secrets and quest outcomes will last before they're dissected and posted to a wiki. There's one that Adams thinks might never be found unless they give it away. But another he decided to give us a leg up on.

"Write this down, because I don't want people to miss it," he says. "I won't tell you what it is, but there's a secret right at the beginning of the game that 95% of people walk right past. But it unlocks a completely hidden area in the game with cool stuff, and there's an awesome gun down there. But in the play test, I think one out of 20 people actually do it."

And that area, naturally, "has its own secrets within it." I can almost picture the twinkle in his eye as he says it.

Remnant: From the Ashes is out on PC in just a month, on August 20. If you, like me, played and loved Gunfire's Oculus Rift launch game Chronos, you may be excited to hear Remnant is set in the same world, and there are definitely some connections between the two.
    bron

Mentioned
    1234 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Gamer IDs

Mentioned
    1234 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Gamer IDs

Remnant From The Ashes Souls-Like Shooter

Mentioned
    890 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Rappa1985 PSN ID: Rappa1985 Steam ID: Rappa1985
    Game is vandaag uit. Ziet er wel grappig uit maar de focus lijkt te liggen op random/co-op.

Mentioned
    1234 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Gamer IDs

My time with Remnant was a total roller-coaster. There were moments of pure, unfiltered rage, peaks of elation, ah-ha moments, and quiet zen grinds. For the most part though, it’s just a steady climb. The developers are not shy about how hard this game is. If that’s your cup of tea, perfect! Every victory will be hard-fought, bloody, and beautiful once behind you. I just couldn’t shake the small, nagging sense that my few successes weren’t earned. I just got lucky, squeaking through the cracks. More than this minor unease, my playtime was marked by anger, by exasperated breaths and whitened knuckles. I ended up having more fun than I expected to, but that shiny nugget of suffering remains. Heed my wary words and proceed at your peril. If a tough time is your aim, then Remnant: From the Ashes is absolutely your game.

[edit] Metacritic
    Last edited by Like-a-Bunny; 20th August 2019 at 09:26.

Mentioned
    1234 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Gamer IDs

Remnant: From the Ashes Is Quickly Becoming One Of My Favorite Games Of 2019

Illustration for article titled Remnant: From the Ashes Is Quickly Becoming One Of My Favorite Games Of 2019
    When I first saw a streamer playing Remnant: From the Ashes, I rolled my eyes. Boiled down to the most reductive pitch, itís Dark Souls but with guns. So what? It looked like a knock-off. But now that Iíve played it, I can say that Remnant is one of the most interesting and entertaining games Iíve experienced all year.

Remnant: From the Ashes is developed by Gunfire Games, who made the decidedly average Darksiders 3. It takes place in a ruined world where scrappy survivors fight off a demonic force called the Root, which manifests in armies of gnarled soldiers and freaky wizards. Remnant mashes up various aesthetics. It snatches the ruined cityscapes of games like The Last of Us and fellow Souls-like Code Vein. Its monsters look like demons and dryads from The Elder Scrolls. The characters⁠óharried survivors, scrap dealers, and riot-gear-wearing gunslingers⁠ófeel like theyíre visiting from Fallout or Metro.

At first glance, itís a jumble with no real sense of direction. As time goes on, Remnant starts to feel distinct.

Itís a clichť at this point to compare a difficult game to Dark Souls, but Remnant gleefully borrows its basic structure. Players venture out into a world of monsters and challenging boss fights, rest at checkpoints, and interact with characters at a main hub area. You reset when you die, constantly hopping back into the world until you can best whatever challenge is blocking progress.

The main difference is that Remnant plays almost entirely like a third-person shooter closer to Gears of War instead of a highly deliberate melee action game like Nioh or Dark Souls. You have an assortment of pistols, shotguns, flamethrowers, and more to choose from. All of these can be upgraded to increase their stats, or have special abilities like plopping down a heath-restoring field or covering your body in brambles that protect against melee attacks. Journeying through sewers or sneaking through dilapidated churches eventually gives way to loud gunfights where you blast away with scraped-together rifles. You can also slash with makeshift axes, but only as a last resort.

Thatís the first gimmick. The second is that Remnant creates a slightly different world for players to explore at the start of each playthrough. There are multiple layouts: a ruined post-apocalyptic Earth, desert realms, swampy jungle worlds. Each playthrough shuffles the enemy encounters, boss order, in-game events, and other factors to create a slightly different experience each time.

Itís not quite a roguelike, since there isnít permadeath, but there are aspects of procedural generation at play. When I streamed Remnant yesterday, viewers excitedly asked which boss I encountered first and remarked on things they hadnít seen. Iím about four hours in, and only on my third major boss encounter. The idea that I could start a new playthrough and face entirely new challenges and worlds is exciting. Itís also good for players who enjoy co-op. While Iíve opted to play solo for some extra challenge, itís possible to play with friends or even strangers. I can imagine friends excitedly comparing their playthroughs or booting up the game for a fresh run every now and then.

So far, my time with Remnant has been a blast. What at first looked like a generic shooter has expanded into a game that I am eager to keep playing. Whether that means jumping back into my solo game to face a giant tree monster with shotgun in hand, or starting up something completely fresh with a friend, Iím excited. Remnant is a welcome surprise whose ruins and wreckage I will gladly continue to explore.
    bron

@zalzaron en @Rappa zijn er mee bezig zag ik. Ben benieuwd wat jullie ervan vinden!

Mentioned
    276 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ik volg de game nu via een aantal kanalen op YouTube en het ziet er zo tof uit.
    De manier waarop je nieuwe gear en loot kan bemachtigen is echt briljant bij vlagen.

Ben wel benieuwd naar de mening van de forumbros!
    PS4 - PS Vita - 2DS - Switch - PC
    https://psnprofiles.com/Arteroot-NL

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Had niet veel over het spel gelezen voordat het uitkwam en eigenlijk gekocht op een impuls. Een van de grotere (positieve) verassingen van de afgelopen tijd.

Het was wel te merken dat het even kan duren om in te komen. Bij de eerste twee uur wist ik niet zeker wat ik er van moest vinden, maar dan begint de game zijn ritme te vinden. De difficulty ligt redelijk hoog, maar je hebt eigenlijk altijd het gevoel dat het skill-based is, heb nog geen ťťn keer het gevoel gehad dat een boss niet lukte vanwege een gebrek aan gear.

Wat vooral zo leuk is aan het loot-systeem is dat je minder vaak items vind (eigenlijk alleen bij bosses of speciale events) maar dat daar tegenover staat dat iedere item volledig uniek is. Dit zorgt ervoor dat je juist veel meer uit iedere drop haalt, omdat je weet dat je niet een item met hogere stats vind, maar een item die je hele gameplay-stijl kan veranderen. Uiteindelijk zorgt het dynamic-generation systeem van het spel ervoor dat de loot ook echt als loot voelt. Je weet dat de items die je krijgt, niet per se ook door andere mensen worden gevonden, omdat iedere speler andere bosses/quests tegenkomt.

De controls voelen goed aan, de design van de wereld is gaaf (alhoewel een beetje chaotisch in stijl) en de loop van progress/uitdaging voelt goed gebalanceerd aan. Dit alles terwijl ik de game vrijwel solo doorloop, ik vermoed dat het in co-op met vrienden nog vele malen leuker kan zijn, vooral omdat je niet allemaal dezelfde loot tegenkomt en spelers ook daadwerkelijk andere stijlen ontwikkelen.

Ik merk nu al dat ik het spel waarschijnlijk nog wel een keer ga doorlopen als ik eenmaal klaar ben met de campaign. De opzet van de game/lore biedt ook genoeg ruimte voor mogelijke expansions in de toekomst. Het is al weer een tijd geleden dat een spel mij zů wist te boeien.

Mentioned
    1234 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Gamer IDs

Dank voor de uitgebreide impressie. Die gaat hier dus ook gespeeld worden.

Mentioned
    171 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ik ga hem zeker halen als hij in de sale is.

Mentioned
    276 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Toch maar gehaald, want fuck it xD

Eerste boss is down, was pittig! Stuk of 4/5 pogingen gedaan en toen had ik een strategie te pakken.

Vond in de Sewers een Strange Coin, leuke reference en nog leukere reward.

Mentioned
    890 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by Arteroot View Post
    Toch maar gehaald, want fuck it xD

Eerste boss is down, was pittig! Stuk of 4/5 pogingen gedaan en toen had ik een strategie te pakken.

Vond in de Sewers een Strange Coin, leuke reference en nog leukere reward.
    Ik vond het al raar dat je wereld kan rerollen bij checkpoint maar blijkbaar heeft iedereen een andere campaign. Heb dus ook niet het idee dat jouw eerste baas ook die van mij was Dat is opzich wel goede motivatie voor co-op, neem je het samen op tegen andere baas dus ook andere reward waar je weer wapen van kan maken.

edit: En blijkbaar heeft de manier waarop je ze verslaat ook nog invloed op wat er dropt :O
    Last edited by Rappa; 27th August 2019 at 12:03.

Mentioned
    276 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rappa View Post
    Ik vond het al raar dat je wereld kan rerollen bij checkpoint maar blijkbaar heeft iedereen een andere campaign. Heb dus ook niet het idee dat jouw eerste baas ook die van mij was Dat is opzich wel goede motivatie voor co-op, neem je het samen op tegen andere baas dus ook andere reward waar je weer wapen van kan maken.

edit: En blijkbaar heeft de manier waarop je ze verslaat ook nog invloed op wat er dropt :O
    Oeh, handige lijst!

Ik had Shroud als eerste boss.

Mentioned
    171 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ga me nou niet verleiden het toch te halen... Is het toch leuk solo dan?

Mentioned
    890 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Gamer IDs

Oeh, handige lijst!

Ik had Shroud als eerste boss.
    Dat bedoel ik, zit nu 10+ uur in de game en die nog helemaal niet gezien

Quote Originally Posted by Zebby View Post
    Ga me nou niet verleiden het toch te halen... Is het toch leuk solo dan?
    Vind ik moeilijk om te zeggen. De combat is solid maar het is wel heel erg veel herhaling in omgevingen en vijanden. De focus ligt op bosses want die droppen items om wapens te maken en de rest voelt als opvulling. Dit is iets waar je in co-op wat minder last van hebt omdat je er samen sneller doorheen schiet en los van de combat ook beetje slap kan ouwehoeren.
    Last edited by Rappa; 27th August 2019 at 13:25.

Mentioned
    1234 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Gamer IDs

Mentioned
    276 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Maar je kan toch ook een public game joinen? Dat ga ik vanavond even proberen. Gister was PSN down =(

Mentioned
    1234 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by Like-a-Bunny View Post
    Oei, kleine bijna-budge net afgewend.

Mentioned
    171 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Als ik hem haal sowieso voor PC, ga geen shooter op de console spelen, c'mon.

Mentioned
    579 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    890 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Gamer IDs

Ik speel hem op de pc met een controller

Mentioned
    890 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Gamer IDs

Mentioned
    276 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sniper rifle gevonden, leuke combo met SMG. Nog steeds in de eerste wereld =p

Mentioned
    1234 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Gamer IDs

5 Reasons Why You Shouldnít Sleep on Remnant: From The Ashes

The fall season is one of the most exciting times to be a fan of video games. With tons of games being released right before the holidays, there is no shortage of great games to play, like Remnant: From The Ashes.

Unfortunately, this also means that if you are a smaller title, youíll probably fall off the radars of many gamers when going up against some of the AAA juggernauts like Doom Eternal or Death Stranding.

While itís perfectly reasonable if you did miss it, donít double down on missing out after reading this article. Remnant: From The Ashes is a game that should not be slept on and here are five reasons why.

Unique Campaign

Remnant: From The Ashes has a unique mechanic in which a campaign will be generated at the beginning of every new save file. This campaign is procedurally generated, giving each new game a fresh feel.

Whatís particularly interesting is that it incentivizes co-op between friends because your campaign will feature different bosses and quests than your friends.

These procedurally generated save files doesnít take anyway from how cohesive the world feels though. Each area feels connected and intertwined and there are plenty of secret areas to explore, and gear to be found.

Meaningful Loot

If youíre someone who cares about your aesthetic in video games then Remnant: From The Ashes is for you. The weapons look, feel, and even sound incredible.

Each weapon you receive from a boss is entirely unique and extremely powerful. If another player sees you with it, they will know that you killed a specific boss or completed a certain challenge.

Aesthetics aside, the guns actually all offer exciting gameplay variations. Boss weapons have special abilities that canít be gotten anywhere else, which makes toppling challenging bosses rewarding.

The same goes for armor, maybe youíre wearing a twisted tree mask, or donning an old western duster. Either way every piece of armor can be upgraded so you can keep your favorite pieces throughout the game.

Remnant isnít about limiting you to the more powerful gear, itís about finding what you like and sticking with it.

Challenging but not Punishing

Remnant: From The Ashes gets compared to Dark Souls a lot. In some regards, yes, it is a lot like the Dark Souls series, but in terms of difficulty, not so much.

Remnant makes you think about each encounter, but it does not punish you for dying the same way Souls games do. You donít lose everything, you simply just start back at the last checkpoint and try again.

This makes trying new weapons and mod combinations fun and strategic as opposed to having to worry about losing everything.

Remnant also has a checkpoint system that is exactly like the bonfire mechanic from Souls. You rest, refill your healing items, and all of the enemies respawn.

Instead of swinging a sword or axe, youíll be shooting your way through enemies, rolling around and trying to survive.

Great Enemy Variety

Remnant: From The Ashes does a great job at introducing new enemy types consistently throughout the game. Depending on which level you are on, there will be a handful of different enemy designs.

Each enemy design behaves and attacks differently. Some may teleport or shoot from afar, while others will rush head-on and not stop until youíve been killed.

When multiple enemy types are put in the same fight, it becomes a juggling act that is exhilarating when pulled off. Dodging and shooting your way around these encounters looks graceful and feels satisfying.

The enemiesí physical design is also vastly different from one another. Some enemies look like rotting trees, while others are hulking barbarians wearing skulls as a mask.

There are humanoids, wildlife, creatures, and even amorphous blobs. Sometimes you cant even tell what part of the body youíre shooting at because these creatures are so grotesque.

Co-Op

This is a great experience to play solo, but with friends, it becomes even more fun.

Hopping into each otherís games is incredibly easy and makes for a great drop-in drop-out co-op experience.

Having up to three players can really make the game feel fresh. Having a bunch of players blast their way through areas not only looks cool but can make for some exciting weapon combinations.

Each weapon can be equipped with a mod, which sort of acts like a special ability. Some will summon something to help you fight, create a powerful explosion, or do something else entirely different.

Co-op allows you to mix and match these to really get creative with how youíre going to handle each encounter.

Not only that, but itís always great when a game allows you to play with your friends.

Remnant: From the Ashes is worth your time, if youíre still not sold you can read our review of the game here.
    bron

Ja, dat helpt dus niet he!

Mentioned
    63 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ja, ik kwam net nog een positief filmpje van Iron Pineapple (bekende Dark Souls Youtuber) tegen en het begint toch wel een beetje te kriebelen Vooral voor co-op lijkt het mij echt een leuke game.
    "Ahh, ahh, yes, of course. You're no exception. We've all seen terrible things. But you're safe now. Let it ease your burden. Ariandel will make a fine home for you.

So, go on ahead, find one for yourself.
    A sweetly, rotting bed to lie upon..."

Mentioned
    276 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ik ben door de eerste wereld heen!

Intense boss fights zeg, niet normaal. Gorefist was echt een taaie hufter.
    De world boss was prima te doen, had er een goede set up voor.

Heb nu een nieuwe shotgun en die gaan we even testen =)

Mentioned
    276 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Zijn anderen nog bezig met de game?

Ik ben ook door de 2de wereld.
    Heb de Beam Rifle en Particle Accelerator erbij. Plus nog wat andere zooi.

De game is echt brutal en ik pas steeds mijn load out aan om te kunnen managen.

De patch van gister heeft grote impact heeft gehad. De developers zijn er goed en actief mee bezig.

Mentioned
    1234 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Gamer IDs

Zijn anderen nog bezig met de game?
    Ik ga hem halen voor PS4, afgesproken om met een vriend te doorlopen.

Mentioned
    579 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Kan je in een gescheurd gewaad? Dat is mijn ding tegenwoordig

Mentioned
    276 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Overmind View Post
    Kan je in een gescheurd gewaad? Dat is mijn ding tegenwoordig
    Nee en dat moet je ook niet willen in deze game xD

Ze hebben de multiplayer scaling al aangepast. Enemies rollen niet hoger dan +3 op basis van de host. Eerst was het de best gegearde speler. Max level is 20, dus dat werd drama als je een lowbie joinde.

Ik zit nu op gear +6

Mentioned
    579 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ik kom morgenavond terug van Ameland en dan haak ik wel aan

Mentioned
    276 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Gister een public game gejoined. Dat was heel anders dan solo en erg leuk =)

Zit nu vast op een taaie boss, elke keer zo close. Een fuck up en ben dood...

Mentioned
    276 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The Unclean One is kapot, run ging flawless.
    Daarna kwam ik Canker tegen, die oneshotte ik doodleuk, altijd fijn.

Nu de world boss van derde wereld....
    20 wipes en bijna allemaal op 1 mm health. Niet eens een rage quit want het is haalbaar maar ik vernaggel het elke keer net weer xD

Mentioned
    1234 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Gamer IDs

Gisterenavond gekocht. Jammer dat er voor Ps4 geen fysieke editie is, maar goed... €33 is een nette prijs.

Deze is volledig in coop te spelen toch?

Mentioned
    276 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Like-a-Bunny View Post
    Gisterenavond gekocht. Jammer dat er voor Ps4 geen fysieke editie is, maar goed... Ä33 is een nette prijs.

Deze is volledig in coop te spelen toch?
    Ja, zowel public als friends only. Als je de game op start met Friends Only aan, kan iedereen zo joinen als het moet.