Mentioned
    860 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Rappa1985 PSN ID: Rappa1985 Steam ID: Rappa1985

[Multi] Jedi: Fallen Order

Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order: Everything we know

Respawn's Jedi-themed Star Wars game is being revealed later this week—here's livestream details, what we already know its rough release date and more.

We still haven't seen Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order. but we have now seen some art. Gotta start somewhere! Here's the story so far: At E3 2018, Respawn's Vince Zampella spoke a little about the game's title and premise. Fast forward to 2019, and we're finally getting ready for the big reveal. Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order will be unveiled at Star Wars Celebration in Chicago on Saturday, April 13.

Below, we've collected what else we know about Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order, including its potential release date and a few interesting details that those leaks spotlight—even if they might turn out to be incorrect. As we uncover more solid info about the game throughout 2019, we'll keep this page updated on the latest developments.

Some Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order art has leaked via a t-shirt

Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order will be be revealed April 13 at Star Wars Celebration

According to the Star Wars Celebration website, the reveal panel for Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order will begin on Saturday 13th April at 1.30PM Central. This panel will be streamed on EA's Star Wars Twitch page (embed below). It'll feature Vince Zampella and Stig Asmussen of Respawn Entertainment, and they'll discuss how the story came to be with Lucasfilm. Given that it lasts for an hour, expect to learn a lot about the game.

EA has released a teaser above, which shows off the game's logo. It's going to be a big week.

https://www.twitch.tv/eastarwars

Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order has a release date of Fall 2019

During its announcement, it was already stated that the game would be released during Holiday 2019. In an earnings call in February 2019, EA confirmed that Fall 2019 is when the game is being released.

According to a poster on r/StarWarsLeaks, a more specific date of November has been pegged, which makes sense given how few big games are traditionally released in December. Obviously, though, that's not verified information—but the margin for error is pretty slim there anyway, given the official window.

As of early 2019, Respawn was still looking for level designers on the game:

Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order's story takes place after Revenge of the Sith

The tagline for Jedi: Fallen Order says the game "tells an original Star Wars story around a surviving Padawan set shortly after the events of Star Wars: Episode III - Revenge of the Sith." It's a dark time for the Jedi, and they're being hunted down following the Empire's grim Order 66 policy (what were the other 65 orders?).

The leak mentioned above—so again, don't treat it as fact—claims that the main character is called Cal, and that their mentor is called Ceres. The other info given is a bit garbled, to be honest, and therefore hard to make any sense of, but they also mention that characters from the comics will be coming into the game's story. I'm not sure if that means the old Dark Horse series or the current Marvel books (which I've struggled to enjoy, personally).

Writer Chris Avellone worked on Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order

Chris Avellone, who worked on KOTOR 2 among many other PC classics, confirmed back in early March that he worked on Jedi Fallen Order with Respawn. Clearly he's as excited about the reveal as we are.

Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order is a singleplayer-only game, and it'll feature lightsaber duels (obviously)

Unusually for Respawn, creators of the excellent Titanfall games and Apex Legends, Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order is singleplayer-only, which the official Star Wars site confirmed shortly after announcement. That was surprising news, given that the studio's first Titanfall game was multiplayer-only—the sequel, of course, added an excellent (if extremely brief) solo campaign.

And yes, Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order feature lightsaber duels. It'll be interesting to see how Respawn interprets them, given its experience of punchy, physical action in Titanfall.

This is almost certainly going to be a third-person action game. Stig Asmussen, previously of the God of War series on PlayStation, announced in 2016 that he was working on Respawn's Star Wars project, and called it third-person in his blog. Unless that changed during development, consider that to be pretty likely.
    bron
    Vragen? Stuur een mailtje naar info@liquidbunny.nl of spreek me aan op Steam.

Mentioned
    860 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Rappa1985 PSN ID: Rappa1985 Steam ID: Rappa1985
    De reveal is morgen maar dacht dan hebben we alvast een plek om te speculeren.

Mentioned
    510 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: TheGreatTS PSN ID: Tonne_Boveld
    Begin toch lichtelijk enthousiast te worden voor deze game. Respawn lijkt wat meer vrijheid te hebben in het EA regime dan de andere studios.

Nooit gedacht dit ooit weer te zeggen maar ik ben benieuwd naar deze EA game.
    "As God as my witness I will put you through that fucking wall!"
    - Frank Murphy

Mentioned
    389 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: SeabassNL Steam ID: sebasmeer
    Single player only?

You had my curiosity...

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vind het wel grappig dat op ResetERA mensen nog altijd niet geloven dat er singleplayer in zit, laat staan dat ie singleplayer-only is. Je hebt scepsis en je hebt...dat.
    I'm on to Cincinnati.

Mentioned
    1155 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: LaB NL PSN ID: LaB_NL Steam ID: LikeaBunny
    Wat? Single player? Ik luister!

Mentioned
    120 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: macc-murphy Steam ID: macc
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhaegar View Post
    Vind het wel grappig dat op ResetERA mensen nog altijd niet geloven dat er singleplayer in zit, laat staan dat ie singleplayer-only is. Je hebt scepsis en je hebt...dat.
    Indd is al paar keer voorbij gekomen in nieuwsberichten, maar mensen willen het niet geloven.
    Last edited by macc; 12th April 2019 at 14:00.

Mentioned
    138 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rappa View Post
    De reveal is morgen maar dacht dan hebben we alvast een plek om te speculeren.
    Single player, met hulp van de kotor dude, gemaakt door Respawn die met Titanfall 2 toch wel een erg sterke SP game neerzette, op de engine waarmee ook Battlefront 2 SP is gemaakt?

Kom maar door!

Mentioned
    257 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: LtPsycho Steam ID: Renquin
    Quote Originally Posted by Seabass View Post
    Single player only?

You had my curiosity...
    Deze!

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: PsyKu Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:5264387
    Blijft EA dus aub geen Pre-Orders.
    Getting to know a girl who can fold like Origami paper...... Look a Swan

Ps4, Ps3, Ps Vita, GameCube, NZXT H500, Amd Ryzen 7 2700x, 16GB Ram, Asus X470 Prime Pro, MSI GTX 1080 Ti, Asus Xonar Essence STX II, Plantronics Rig 500 Pro.

Mentioned
    257 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: LtPsycho Steam ID: Renquin
    Quote Originally Posted by The_wildcard View Post
    Maar
    Maar
    Maar

Sterren Oorlogen

Mentioned
    1155 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by The_wildcard View Post

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Gamer IDs

Liever dat de game goed is een goeie slow burn is voor EA dan dat de game als warme broodjes verkoopt en het blijkt blegh te zijn.

Ps4, Ps3, Ps Vita, GameCube, NZXT H500, Amd Ryzen 7 2700x, 16GB Ram, Asus X470 Prime Pro, MSI GTX 1080 Ti, Asus Xonar Essence STX II, Plantronics Rig 500 Pro.

Mentioned
    510 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Gamer IDs

- Frank Murphy

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The dark side is strong in this thread.
    I'm on to Cincinnati.

Mentioned
    1155 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by Rhaegar View Post
    The dark side is strong in this thread.
    Nice!

Ik ben oprecht enthousiast en benieuwd naar wat ze neer gaan zetten. Iets in de lijn van die oude Jedi-games lijkt me fantastisch anno nu. En EA weet inmiddels heel goed dat ze hier geen bende van kunnen maken, zeker nu ze zo hard SP!!! en NO MICROTRANSACTIONS roepen.

Mentioned
    510 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by Like-a-Bunny View Post
    Nice!

Ik ben oprecht enthousiast en benieuwd naar wat ze neer gaan zetten. Iets in de lijn van die oude Jedi-games lijkt me fantastisch anno nu. En EA weet inmiddels heel goed dat ze hier geen bende van kunnen maken, zeker nu ze zo hard SP!!! en NO MICROTRANSACTIONS roepen.
    Vergeet niet dat samen uitkomt met de voorlopige laatste Star Wars film. En Disney wil het maximale halen uit alle facetten van Star Wars.

En de drama van Battlefront 2 had wel dergelijk impact op sales van oa merch.
    - Frank Murphy

Mentioned
    120 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Gamer IDs

Volgens mij heeft EA in dit geval helemaal niet zoveel invloed over hoe de game gaat worden. Respawn heeft veel vrijheid gekregen. Zie je ook wel aan dat ze niet gedwongen worden om Frostbite te gebruiken.

Mentioned
    1155 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by macc View Post
    Volgens mij heeft EA in dit geval helemaal niet zoveel invloed over hoe de game gaat worden. Respawn heeft veel vrijheid gekregen. Zie je ook wel aan dat ze niet gedwongen worden om Frostbite te gebruiken.
    Nou ja, dat is dan meteen het andere positieve nieuws: veel vertrouwen in hun kunnen.

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Zampalla is ook een executive bij EA. En misschien kijkt EA na het fiasco van Battlefront II en de singleplayer successen van God of War en Spider-Man er nu een beetje anders tegenaan.
    I'm on to Cincinnati.

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Gamer IDs

Mentioned
    149 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    mweh, trailer doet me niet veel.

dit is overigens een paar dagen terug gepost op Reddit, en met de reveal trailer lijkt het ook allemaal waar te zijn:

Canon
    Basic story is already leaked in the wild (no idea where to find), better and more impressive than BF2 one.
    Backpack companion droid.
    Gameplay will be compared to Dark Souls, being good at parry like in Sekiro will help, you will feel like a Jedi.
    You go from planet to planet, not completely linear but not open world either, you get to an area and explore trying to continue the narrative. (My note: he hinted in a way of upgrading your itens and finding new ones on each planet)
    Wallrunning/parkour was hinted at.
    It will aesthetically resemble Rogue One and Solo while also having some of the Prequels flair (My note: EPIII is the best SW movie ).
    Made in UE4, singleplayer only.
    Its no action game a la Devil May Cry or God of War (My note: i think he meant old GoWs).
    Much longer than 5 hours.
    This will be an expansion of SW lore, tho going back to known planets was teased.
    Pre made male protag.
    Big opening, Inquisitors were teased.
    It resembles Jedi Knight and Force Unleashed with a bit of a Uncharted (My note: no Force spam tho and from what i understand the comparison to FU goes only to being a 3rd person action game).
    Cool enemies confirmed
    This is a weird one: he posted a gif of a dude saying "Hi gorgeous, im Jerome" (i think its from Gotham?) then he later posted another gif of the same character with the text "you wanna be a hero?", i really dont know dafuq that means (My note: probably hinting as to who is playing the protag)
    The game may or may not have MTX, tho he said it wouldnt hinder your enjoyment if it had.

Mentioned
    120 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Gamer IDs

15 nov. dus. Maar wordt niet veel wijzer kwa gameplay hier. Zag wel een wall run.

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Gamer IDs

@marco91

''My note: no Force Spam''

Je zit me stiekum niet te trollen wel.

Is er een Maybe/Temptation but really don't wanna believe Meme?

Mentioned
    1155 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by marco91 View Post
    mweh, trailer doet me niet veel.
    Mij ook niet helaas. Komt ook door de characters die ze gebruikt hebben. Een jong menneke waar ik me niet mee kan identificeren, met geforceerd een donker meisje ernaast...

Maar goed, we gaan het zien.

Mentioned
    237 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Mij ook niet helaas. Komt ook door de characters die ze gebruikt hebben. Een jong menneke waar ik me niet mee kan identificeren, met geforceerd een donker meisje ernaast...

Maar goed, we gaan het zien.
    Lol dat jochie ziet er ook wel echt groen als gras uit. Doe dan een beschadigd ventje a la Anakin.
    Deze had ook doorgekund voor de casting van Siske de Rat.

Mentioned
    1155 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Gamer IDs

Mentioned
    237 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Macrotransactions incomming.
    1000$ voor een leuke skin.
    1 Zillion Dollah to unlock all.

Mentioned
    156 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: 76561198014917105
    Jar Jar Binks DLC or it didn't happen!

Mentioned
    510 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Gamer IDs

Trailer zegt niet veel over gameplay.
    Maar opgejaagd worden de Jedi Hunters van the Empire is top.

Ik wacht nog wel even op de addertjes onder het gras want EA.
    - Frank Murphy

Mentioned
    138 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Mij ook niet helaas. Komt ook door de characters die ze gebruikt hebben. Een jong menneke waar ik me niet mee kan identificeren.
    Bij Kyle Katarn had je dat wel? +)

Mentioned
    510 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by Paralize View Post
    Bij Kyle Katarn had je dat wel? +)
    Jij niet?

Het is een cynische eikel met een grote bek. What's not to love?
    - Frank Murphy

Mentioned
    138 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tonne View Post
    Jij niet?

Heb je ‘t nu over mij?

Maare, nee, kon me niet identificeren met ‘m. Vond de games daarentegen wel echt heel tof. En ik hoop meer deze richting dan de force unleashed games. Hoewel tof, geen blijvende memory.

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by Tonne View Post
    Jij niet?

Je bedoeld Han Solo met Light Saber.

Mentioned
    289 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Leuk dat het niet toevoegen loot boxes en micro-transacties als promotie voor de game wordt gebruikt Een beetje als Saoedi-ArabiŽ honderden jaren systematisch alle vrouwen onderdrukken maar dan een vrouw een zetel in het parlement geven.

This post is subjective but tries to take the multicultural global society of various beliefs, sexual orientations and gender identities into consideration.

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ik ben benieuwd naar gameplay. Begrijp dus dat het (vooral?) melee wordt, maar hoe gaat dat dan met al die stormtroopers die je beschieten? Deflecten? Ik ben in elk geval erg benieuwd naar de combat systemen. Heel gaaf dat exploratie een grote rol speelt en dat je later terug kan/moet komen na meer powers vergaard te hebben om de omgevingen op een nieuwe manier te benaderen.

Toffe tijdspanne voor een mooi verhaal en een emotionele punch ook.
    I'm on to Cincinnati.

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Gamer IDs

Mentioned
    81 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Glory_nl Steam ID: GloryToTheDutch
    Als ik het goed begrepen had, was het vooral Bioware zelf die met het idee van Anthem is gekomen. En ik kan me voorstellen dat Respawn ook veel creatieve vrijheid heeft gehad bij deze star wars game.

Maar het klinkt wel leuk in een tweet natuurlijk en EA bashen doet het altijd goed.

Mentioned
    117 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: knorvocht Steam ID: kn0rvink
    EA had wat meer imagopunten kunnen scoren als er meteen een 8 min gameplay vid achteraan zat, beetje zoals hoe Horizon Zero Dawn de aankondiging deed .
    Ik ben iig hyped, ik zie aardig wat Clone Wars/Classic Trilogy crossover stuff ook zoals een Venator class destroyer die ontmanteld wordt en een graveyard, een Inquisitor (Second Sister?), dooie Clone Trooper.

En leuk die tweet, hij heeft zeker nog nooit de Titanfall 2 singleplayer gespeeld?

Mentioned
    510 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by Knorretje View Post
    EA had wat meer imagopunten kunnen scoren als er meteen een 8 min gameplay vid achteraan zat, beetje zoals hoe Horizon Zero Dawn de aankondiging deed .
    Ik ben iig hyped, ik zie aardig wat Clone Wars/Classic Trilogy crossover stuff ook zoals een Venator class destroyer die ontmanteld wordt en een graveyard, een Inquisitor (Second Sister?), dooie Clone Trooper.

En leuk die tweet, hij heeft zeker nog nooit de Titanfall 2 singleplayer gespeeld?
    EA had alle imago punten kunnen pakken als ze Bioware terug lieten gaan naar Kotor.
    - Frank Murphy